About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 13, 2008

New Pictures









Okay so I have been hearing that I have been slacking on updates and pictures so here we go.


 Molly is doing well, she's had an eye, ear, and throat infection but she is bouncing back quickly.  Thankfully she is not very cross when she is sick- unlike her dramatic brother.  She weighs close to 12 pounds!  Lee is doing great in school.  He seems to really like it too.  We get report cards Friday- I can't wait!  My sister in law- a former kindergarden  teacher- is dying to read the comments... and I am too.  He has been asked to join the Black Belt Club at his martial arts school.  He is so loving that!  Lee will be testing soon for his orange belt.  He is the youngest at the school with this rank.  

Enjoy the pictures. 

No comments: