About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 22, 2008

6 weeks

Miss Molly is now 6 weeks old.  She is doing much better with eating.  We go to the doctor tomorrow- I think she has an eye infection.  She loves to be held and that's not a problem for anyone.  My mom may have a different story once I go back to school.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at those cheeks! She's adorable. Glad things are going well. ~Jenn