About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 3, 2008

beach pics

Over the break we went to the beach. It was a much needed trip away from the somewhat black cloud that seems to be following us. Recently, we have learned that our adoption is going to be even longer than we expected. We are not sure of the cause for the drastic slow down but I assume the Olympics plays a part in it. We get many questions about why we do not leave the China program and go into a different program. All we can answer is that our hearts are in China and we have no doubts that China is where our baby girl is waiting for us. We are still keeping our fingers crossed that we will be matched by the end of the year-- it never hurts to think positive. Along with this I have been having some personal health issues, and have gotten some not so good news in that area. Anyway, didn't mean for this to be a downer post. Here are some pictures from our trip. Somehow, I seem to love looking through the camera lens and came away with entirely too many pictures. I can only imagine what I'll come home with after being in China for 2 weeks.
























1 comment:

late nite reader said...

I'm sorry that you are having to wait so long. I'm also sad to hear that you are having health problems and I didn't know about it. I wish that we could be closer together, like we used to be! Know that I am thinking of you and your family often. Everything will only work out the way God wills it. I love you!