About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Molly Update

We are so excited that the Chinese Consulate is finally matching families log in in January! They matched families with LIDs up to January 4th. Our LID is March 8th. So at least we are in the right year now! Simple things are making us excited now. I am trying not to get too excited though because they may take up to 6 months to do the rest of January or it may be a few weeks- only they know. Although this past weekend I went to buy Lee some new shorts and shirts for the spring and summer and I could not help but to pick up a few (okay a lot) of things for Molly. Of course I am guessing on size but at least now I have a better idea.

Lee is so anxious for Molly but worried about us being away for 2 weeks. He'll be staying with my mom, he'll get away with more there than we would ever care to know, but all the same he likes a routine and he likes Mama and Daddy lovin' (his words). He has many questions about how everything will work and right now we are just reassuring him that he will be safe and we will come home and love him as much as we always did. His reply was "Just get pregnant and then you wouldn't have to leave." That broke my heart.

No comments: