About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Party

This past Sunday we went to our friends, the Webbs', for a Christmas party with other families who have adopted from Korea and China. We (Lori and I) decided that the big party through the agency wasn't fun so we decided to invite the families we liked or have things in common with for a smaller, more relaxed party. I guess that doesn't sound so good but that's the truth of it. The kids pulled names and exchanged gifts. We don't see these families as much as the kids get older but it is always fun to see how everyone has grown and discuss adoption issues we encounter.

Oh-- I can't believe I forgot this! Lori and I were taught how to make egg rolls, sushi and dumplings by some Korean ladies from church. We had a great time and I really think I can do the sushi!!

I'll post pictures tonight.

No comments: