About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 6, 2007

preschool and high school

It's been awhile since I have posted. We have been super busy with school starting. Lee has started preschool- sadness! I cannot believe he's old enough for preschool, wasn't it only yesterday he came home? Since he's been home I have been told over and over to enjoy those days because time goes by so fast. I have always kept this in the back of my mind and I have made extra efforts to make memories for us but I still can't help but to wonder where the time has gone and why has it gone by so fast. To torture myself I have been watching video from when he was younger- double sadness! Next year he will be going to kindergarten so I can only imagine my state of mind then. YIKES!

As for as me, I am loving the move to high school. I love having my boys back, and a few new kiddies too. It's a whole different world even though it's only across the street. I am amazed (and a little freaked) at the freedom and choices the kids have here. My classroom is super, much better than the trailer that was 1/2 way in the ditch that I had my first few years.

I'll try to post pictures of Lee's first day at preschool soon.

No comments: