About Me

Louisiana, United States
My husband and I have two children. Our son was born in South Korea. He is 5 years old. We were blessed with being matched with our daughter in August. Terry works at an instrumentation distributor in Baton Rouge. I teach special education at Dutchtown High. We enjoy spending time with family and friends and are aware of the blessings we have been given.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Swimming Lessons

We started swimming lesson yesterday. I was really nervous because Lee is not
comfortable in the water especially with geting his face wet. The swimming instructor is a friend of mine
from school. She is a special ed. teacher too. She was awesome with Lee, she took her time to assure him
that he was safe with her and she built up his trust slowly. I was afraid he would hang on me and not be
willing to go with her, not the case! I was so proud of him!! Here are a few pictures from the first day. I
was the only parent out there with a camera so I felt kinda silly moving around for the best shots so please
excuse the ladder. Of couse I sat down before thinking and before I realized all of the good seats were taken.
I'll do better today!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: